Once a site has been selected, our initial and ongoing support covers build-out, the point-of-sale system, inventory, full operational training, and grand opening preparations.
For an extra competitive edge, we even provide our franchisees with a coffee education course and the opportunity for hands-on training in an existing store.
Our training program includes:
- • Comprehensive training at our Corporate Office and Kaña Cuban Coffee store location;
- • An overview of the coffee industry;
- • Lessons on coffee preparation, food products and serving instructions;
- • Lessons regarding marketing and advertising, store operations, merchandising and customer service procedures;
- • Instruction regarding inventory, general business procedures and management techniques.
Your initial training will take place at our Corporate Office in Margate, Florida where you will become proficient in all phases of operating your store. The importance of proper training cannot be over emphasized, it is essential for your success. Your area developer and/or a Kaña Cuban Coffee corporate employee will be at your location to assist you with your store set up, on- site training, and opening. We will continue to support you throughout your Kaña Cuban Coffee franchise ownership.